BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sisters' day out...i like the move it move it




She : Sis, what day is today
Me : Sunday, what's up dude?
She : Ain't you promise me to take me out to watch movie
Me : am i? I'm not sure
She : Yes, come on la sis. You've promised me.
Me : You know what,i don't feel like going.
She : No, we must go. I want you to get ready now...




Well, that was the story. My sister and i went to watch movie today. Actually, i didn't felt like going. I just wanna lay back and enjoy my superb Sunday. But the thing is, i've promised her to take her out to watch Madagascar 2. So, as a good sister ( kononnya lah ) i'll just fulfill her wishes.I don't want to be screwed up by quarrellings over this petty things. Besides, i've promised my mom( before she went to New Zealand) to take care of my sister. Well, back to the story . Then,i grabbed the car key and drove all the way to Seberang Jaya. Which is quite far from our home, about 15 Km I guess. Luckily we arrived right on time. The movie will start in 30 minutes time. What hilarious is that, when i wanted to bought the ticket, the ticket girl asked me how old i am. I was dumbfounded, then i gave her this stern look. Then i say, umur saya 18 la kak. She might think i'm under age or whatsoever. After bought some pop corn n cokes, we made a beeline to the theater. The theater was filled with kids and their respective family. Well, that was how the thing suppose to be right?

So, about 15 minutes later ( why does the number 15 keep appearing?) the movie started. What i can say is that the movie is superb,exquisite, riveting and marvelous. I can't kept my eyes off to those characters. Alex, Martin, Gloria and what's the name of the Giraffe? Gosh, i forgot. Ok, whatever.This story is about a bunch of freaks animals try to escape Africa when their plane plummeted on it. The things then go pretty complicated and their plans turn haywire. After several events, they decided they want to stay in Africa and will continue their journey to New York some other day. And.. my favorite character is this old granny hail from New York. She proves to a group of human ( the humans' car was hijacked by some penguins before. cool isn't it? )that she can survive in the jungle because she is a member of Girl Guide ( hey, just like me ). And not to forget, this septuagenarian granny is very good in fighting. Oh, i adore her.

Then, after watched movie, we went to had lunch in McDonald and then went straight home. I didn't know what else to do because i was running out of money. So, before things went worse, better i make the move first. Well, that was the thing i did today. Just ordinary girl went out to have some fun. Destination next week..... going to library...yeah!! To grab some books so that i can read all of them during this boring n mind-wrecking holiday.

0 comments: