BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a better me

Today
in a corner of the world
Someone is hungry
someone is homeless
someone is hurting
that someone could be you
people live here and here
without light
out of sight
is that right?

i am an average Jane
Just trying to make ends meet
can i make a difference?

One day
in a corner of the world
A light went on
An idea was born
I am the difference
Between Justice and injustice
Between right and wrong
The voice lives on
when someone takes a stand
and say
I am the end of poverty
I am a different path

It's never too late
I am belief in your humanity
I am a wave of compassion
I am the end of ignorance
I am human
love can change the world
I am jobs not jails
I am a clear thinker
I am the hands that heal all the mankind
I am the light and the gift of vision
I am the heart that keep a child alive
I am a dream that becomes reality
I am greening our industry
Before it's too late
What about now?

0 comments: