BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

If i were a boy

If i were a boy :

She says :
- i'd roll out of bed in the morning
- throw on what i wanted
- drink beers with the guys
- chase after girl
- i think i could understand how it feels to love a girl
- i swear i'd be a better man
- i'll listen to her cause i know how much it hurts
- i put myself first and make the rules as i go

I say :
- i wanna know how it would like to hurt their feeling
- i want to play guitar and make her heart melt
- i dress in black cause i love black so much
- i try to smoke because it looks cool
- i wanna enjoy myself for the whole night.
- yell at the b*t**
- wake up late
- never tidy up my room
- watch football match all day long

He says :
- why should i be a boy? I already a boy. I prefer to be called a man
- i'll hurt her feeling
- i won't stay at home because if i will, she will start nagging
- devote myself to work. Money is everything in this world.
- flirting with other girls
- ignore her whenever she starts to care about me.
- harassing her if she goes over the limit
- leave her for good if she starts to bore me

0 comments: