BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 27, 2008

reminisce about my idle post SPM holiday.

I just stayed at home throughout my 8 months doing-nothing holiday. I'm a lazy bone, always woke up at 11 am and sleep at 2 am. It soon come to my concern that, I had no qualm of waking up late. I'm the sleeping beauty.LOL

Besides, i learn to cook. Yeah, i know. It will not make sense. Believe it or not, I LEARN TO COOK!!! I learned to be a great chef from the scratch. ( though it was only hangat-hangat taik ayam..hahaha...shhh....don't spill the beans)

I concede that i only learned a handful recipes. My instinct was the one who poured the cold water. My spirit was diminishing. I learned the lore of malay recipes from my septuagenenarian grandmother. I learned to cook curry, secret recipe of sambal belacan,gulai lemak and tons more which alongside simple dishes. I realised thai i had made a great stride in all these ample house-keeping activities.

But the thrill and excitement last a while.Sigh. I'm back to my old lazy bone sleeping beauty.LOL.My granny was so pissed off. But what else she could do other than nagging for 24 hours. Excuse me..24 HOURS???? Yes, 24 hours. Hey, just like the operation hour of 7-eleven.LOL.

Besides settled things up with my granny, i also had to entertain my bubbly little sis. I had to appease Nabilah all the times because she always had on her tantrum. My skill as a housewife still patchy. Again....A pathetic experience.

1 comments:

cik.siti said...

hheee... akunye http://aqilaaini.blogspot.com

tgk arh.. wahahha.. aku baru je buat.. muahahha... wallaahh~~~!!!!