BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 27, 2008

On the threshold of my tertiary education

My SPM result is like a dream come true. A day before i collected my result, i had a nightmare that something ominous would happen to me tomorrow. Well, it was just a dream. Things turned 360 degree when i collected my result. Thanks God. I had scored 10 A1 and 1B3. Well....B3 was the same culprit. REKA CIPTA!!!! It was staggering result. I was dazed when i got the result and remain oblivious for seconds. But, when i already regained my consciousness, I was exulted


I still remembered that, once i got my result, I jumped for couple times. Well..it was obviously an embarrassing moment. Because the boys were watching me, and HELL some boys were mocking me. Argh...i don't care. As long as i am happy. ( if i kick their butt it will tranquil me.LOL)
Thus, I was unfaltering to strive in medical course. I applied for JPA scholarship as I am not from the affluent family. I was overwhelmed by all the Rezeki. I have to admit that it was hard for me to conceive on such experiences though. The result will augur well for my future. A bright future ( very bright till you have to wear shade to see my future.LOL)
I know that i must work hard from now so that i will not cry ruefully in the end.
(enough of all the petty soap opera...LOL)


2 comments:

Muhammad Teja said...

selamat belajar di intec. selamat menempuh alam pelajaran kembali dan bergelumang dengan buku2.

kz said...

gee!another doc in the making!

cant identify me eh,seems like were frens in fs!well,cyber connection though we hardly know each other..

keep in touch gal!

mr. brightside in fs.
im another doc in the making,may we meet during houseman n get 'tortured' together-gether!haha