BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane

Hey guys!! i'm leaving tomorrow. I wonder why I still have the feeling of refusal to continue my study. Maybe because i am a spoilt brat.LOl. I never had any experience to live in a home called HOSTEL. Honestly, I am mentally unprepared ( is Hospital Tanjung Rambutan will be much better ? i am just wondering). Thus i am resurrecting my studying skills. During the SPM examination,my studying skill used to be skyrocketed and and had exponential increase of knowledge. Now, alas it has become a knowledge destitution. Everything that I learned, everything that i felt good with....went into drain. My temporary fatal "amnesia" is jeopardising my future dude. SIGH.
I can't even remember how to factorise and what more devastating is that, i'm going to undergo a monotonous life as a student. Again...SIGH!!! One more thing, I have to forage about all my endearing books and school paraphernalia. Could anyone tell me how to brace this circumstance?

0 comments: