BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 23, 2008

Anugerah pelajar Cemerlang SPM 2007

21st June 2008, 5:00 pm

Jump out high and feel the sky within your reach.
The indescribable feeling. Oh God. I'm on the cloud 9. You guys want to know why?
I'm Rm 500 richer. Well again, it's like a dream come true. It seems far-fetched isn'it.
yeah.Accept the fact. Okay...stop bumbling.
Venue: Dewan Sri Pinang,Georgetown,Penang,Malaysia.
The waiting is worth while. Rm 500 is in my hand. I've just received a cheque from Tan Sri Noor Muhammad Yakkob. It is the most anticipated ceremony ever-Anugerah pelajar Cemerlang SPM 2007 Pulau Pinang. I receive a cheque which alongside another 276 students throughout the Penang State.

Where should the money end up?? i'm thinking to buy a laptop. It will ease me during my A-level study in INTEC. But. is it a prerequisite? i still have a tinge of qualm about it.Hard to discern that i'll have my own laptop at last.
But,some seniors said that a laptop is not necessary for the A-level students. Maybe it is only a myth to be debunked. Better wait and see what will transpire. Hope my laptop will never be a communal use. A laptop constitutes a risk to my personal paraphernalia. Thieves are everywhere. Better keep my vigilant eyes on all my endearing stuffs

0 comments: