BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tag!!! from nuwaa

9 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

i) I am ... a movie maniac, but it had been ages since the last time i went to watch movie. I'm boycotting America's products
ii) I still ... love to sing in the bathroom even though rarely do it when my housemates are around
iii) I'm very much ... love to sleep, eat,sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat. These are the reasons i can gain weight super-duper fast
iv) I need ...to go shopping. I'm in dire need for some new clothes,shoes, tudung etc etc etc
v) I like ... holiday so much. Yay!! I like window shopping, ice cream, biscuits, n Pizza!!
vi) I sleep ... from 12 am to 6 am. and from 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm everyday...hahaha.. lazy bone
vii) My room ... is neatly arranged. Everything is on the right place. But i still have some clothes mounting on my bed...argh....so malas la nak lipat
vii) I adore .....my family so much...i miss my abah,mak, opah,along, fahmi n nabilah. I also love my teammates for the blood donation programme. Without them this event would not become a success. Credit to Kathy,Kai Jun aka KJ, Thangeswary,Vivien, Nadira, Ca Wei, Zaharah, Wee Vien n all of them. I love you all so much.
viii) I don't ... smoking,..i'm not a drunker, i don't have any boyfriend...haha. I don't know how to go Masjid Jamek, dunno how to drive auto car. I don't wanna stay in this hostel during this weekend. I wanna go home!!!!!!
ix) I hate ..... exam,homework, assignment, dirty toilet next to my classroom, back-stabbers, chicken boys, people who are over-skema, those who think ALM students are nerd ( ALG always condemning us ), to wake up early in the morning, waiting, listening to stupid songs, que to buy tickets, cockroach!!!!

4 comments:

amirul iman said...

"dunno how to drive auto car." haha. tebalik betol. hahaha.

"people who are over-skema, those who think ALM students are nerd."

haha. btol2. bukan alm smua cm gitu ke? (pandangan dr seorang student bukan alg)

liyana said...

hello!!
bukan suma dak2 alm cam tu..
tau ar adfp cam gempak jek
huhu

amirul iman said...

hahaha. yela2. with exception. kau lah tu.

liyana said...

betul2...
pndai ko ni..
sayang adik iman
hahahahha